Wednesday 11 June 2008

Here Goes...

Well, I suppose I'd better try to write an introductory post.

I'm Mouse, I'm 31, and I decided that I really need to lose some weight and tone up. Before I started I weighed 12 stone 2 and was a UK size 14-ish.

At the moment, I do callanetics on a Monday and my Cher exercise video 'hips, thighs and bums' workout on Wednesdays and Fridays. I bought a new bike last week and intend to go out cycling regularly once I buy a padded seat cover - my delicate little bottom really hurt after the first time I used it!

I've been trying to eat a lot more fruit and veg recently. My weekday diet is usually
(No breakfast)
Lunch - sandwich, tub of grapes/blueberries/mango etc.
Snack - A couple of oatcakes, a bit of cheese, an apple
Dinner - something like pasta/stirfry/veggie chilli/grilled fish and potato
Snack - Usually something sweet, often more than I should eat...
I usually have a cereal bar on my way home from work too, to give me enough energy to do my workout before dinner.

My main goals are to tone up my legs, hips and bum, and to flatten my stomach.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Eating brekkie is important babe! I never used to eat it but I was nagged into it and now I couldn't get through the day without it. Trust me, give it a go - you'll feel better :)