Wednesday 11 June 2008

Hiya!

Hi, I'm Shawna, pleased to meetcha! Or, wait, I think I did that already...

Bear with me, please, it's my day off and I'm feeling a bit loopy! : )

By the way, I'm 34, and I'm also here because I want to lose some weight, tone up, and be somewhat skinnier. Not tons, but it would be nice to be able to buy smaller clothes.

So far, my exercise consists of walking Tex 2 or 3 times a day (each walk is generally 10 minutes or so) and walking a LOT around my work. I have cut way back on the amount of soda I drink, and generally cut down on food portions. I've got some yummy sounding healthy recipes that I'll be testing and sharing with y'all.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Way to go on cutting back on the soft drink. I'm addicted to coke zero and although it doesn't have any calories, nothing that colour can be good for you!
Christian doesn't see why it's so hard to just not drink the stuff but I don't think he realises that soft drinks can be quite addictive. Good on you darl, hope I can follow your example!